Sunday, December 28, 2008

Its afficial


Well its now afficial that I want to go into the photography busness. I thought along time about it and I feel this is what I want to do for a living. Even though I love the art of reborning,Photography is so encredably fun esp with children getting their precious expressions. I hope to keep reborning but if the Photography busness does better, I will put reborning aside for a once in a while thing to do as I think about photography more then the dolls. Wish me luck in my new journey.This does not mean that I will be giving up reborning I always loved the newborn baby dolls. For those who are students at the art of reborn, I am ALWAYS here! Please feel free to ask any questions about reborning. My time has been consumed with kids and learning new photography skills. I hope one day I will become very succesful at it but if not, Its fun to try. =0)

No comments: